Self Assessment


When writing a blog post there are certain qualifications that should be met. With the rubric I was given for each blog, I can confidently say that I've met the criteria. I don't feel as though I've exceeded it. Some challenges that may be faced when writing a blog include the introduction to the blog topic. How can I engage the reader with what I'm about to write about? Being able to be more detailed in my writing is another as I feel sometimes I may lack evidence. Even though I'm faced with these challenging aspects of writing, it doesn't stop me from putting my all into my blog. I review my writing for grammatical errors and spell-checks as this is a piece of writing I share with my peers and possibly with the public. At first, when I began blogging, it made me anxious as my work is out for everyone to see but nonetheless in a blog's entirety it is very similar to class discussion posts. What I do enjoy about blogging and what makes blogs differ from discussion posts is that I can add a personal touch by being able to add pictures to my pieces. I also read and review other people's work which is enjoyable as I can see other people's writing styles. Peer reviewing helps give feedback or have feedback given in return to help better your writing. Through blogging, I've learned that blogging isn't as hard as it may seem. You may be faced with some challenges in your writing process but you can't let that stop you from creating a good piece. As long as your comfortable and confident in your writing, you can write about anything you put your mind to.
                

Comments

Popular Posts